Any person over the age of 21 who resides in or owns property in the Village of Pinehurst or its extraterritorial jurisdiction is considered a member of the Pinehurst Civic Group. For 2017 and the foreseeable future, annual dues are not planned.
As a member you can expect:
- Representation of your views on important issues to Village and County authorities
- Opportunity for active involvement in our community through participation and volunteerism
- Opportunity to be heard on community-wide issues important to you
- Periodic newsletters and / or E-bulletin updates on activities of the PCG
- Open invitation to attend periodic volunteer or general membership get-together forums and the organization’s
- Annual Meeting usually held in in the Spring
Click here to join our e-mail list and stay up to date on Civic Group events and issues, or complete the membership application form and mail to Pinehurst Civic Group, PO Box 1201, Pinehurst, NC 28370.
Interested in being a member of the Civic Group Board of Directors?
Complete the Board of Directors application form and give to any current director or mail to PO Box 1201, Pinehurst, NC 28374.
Non-partisan advocates for an informed
and involved citizenry.